What is the best way to answer a question about one's strengths and weaknesses?

what is your greatest weakness and strengths answer samples



1.Shijin said: 

Strengths:

1) Hard work.
2) Positive attitude and thinking.

Weakness:

1) Tension.
2) Self confident.

2.Kristen said:  

STRENGTHS:

1. I am a self motivator.
2. Ambitious.
3. Loyal.
4. Structured.

WEAKNESSES:

1. Inability to say no.
2. Over emotional.
3. Over trusting.
4. And, although my strength is that I am structured, I can be too structured and therefore not enough laid back.

3.Sekhar said:  

Strength:

1. I have a good communication skills and leadership qualities. I got my confidence from my experiences like I was able to manage the 1000 members with different mind sets in my tech fest as an organizer.

2. I can handle my self in difficult situations, can motivate the others.

3. I am punctual and very enthusiastic to learn new things.

4. I have a good quality of being positive, I can enjoy the comments (on me) and can make my surroundings happy with my sense of humour.

Weaknesses:

1. I don't like the people, who are telling only good qualities about me.

2. I can't say no to anyone.

3. Taking over responsibilities.

4. Shilpa said:  

Strengths:

First of all, I am a hard worker.
I Can take good decision at any type of situations.
Time manager.

Weakness:

I am straight forward. Some time some people don't like this behavior.
I am not comfortable without finish my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment